[esp-r] using measured data in old ESP-r Version 10.11

Tobias Zitzmann tobias.zitzmann at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 9 09:24:40 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

I want to use measured data to specify the internal heat gains, the mass
flow of the pump within my slab cooling plant component and the source
temperature for the slab cooling for validation purposes of my building.
Since I need to use a certain self-made model in ESP-r, I have to use
the old ESP-r Version 10.11 (Project Manager Version 5.4a).

How can I include the measured data within this ESP-r version for gains
and plant components?
I found the 'Short timestep (temporal) data' function in 'model
context'. However, this function does not seem to work: no tdfa-file is
created and no further settings are coming up afterwards. Any idea?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Dr. Tobias Zitzmann