[esp-r] Re: GCC4 problems with Microsoft Windows and H3K reports

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 09:04:51 GMT 2010

On several machines that I have tested with the 11.8 native windows version compiled with my
branch most of the exemplars can be used (I have not tested every dialog on every exemplar)

There are a couple of glitches in the download version which were found after the release
and have not yet been included in the development_branch.  This glitch affects the
ability to alter a constructions entry.

I could create a beta download of the newer source that appears to be more
stable under GCC 4 and including the XML reporting if you want.