[esp-r] ESP-r installation on 64bit Linux machine

Francesco Frontini francesco.frontini at polimi.it
Tue Feb 16 10:28:51 GMT 2010

Dear all,
at our Institute we have to install ESP-r on a 64bit Debian computers.
Does anyone compile it on a 64bit computer?

We had some problem with the gcc compiler. We tried to use the gcc 4.3 and
the gcc 4.1.2.
With the first one seems to work (only a small problem when we try to save
the model as a gif image) with the second one, the gcc 4.1.2 (suggested in
the Readme file), espr doesn't work!
Any idea on that?

Any help is appreciated
Francesco

--
Dr. Francesco Frontini, MEng PhD in Buildings Engineering

Fraunhofer Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstr. 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

M1:    [+39] 333-3097826
M2:    [+49] (0)1522-1624691

Phone: [+49] (0)7614588-5358
FAX:   [+49] (0)7614588-9358

@1: francesco.frontini at ise.fraunhofer.de
@2: francesco.frontini at polimi.it

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
computer.