[esp-r] Re: same model gives differents resultas

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 12:00:52 GMT 2010

If the order of the surfaces is different the information in the construction and tmc
files should also probably be different.  Could you be more specific about 'order of surface definitions'?

A difference of 0.02C might just be rounding errors in the simulation.  Actually for two different
tools to produce models that simulate this close is brilliant!

And temperature differences are only one performance metric out of hundreds. Look for
additional confirmation - for example as for a zone and several surface energy
balances for both models.  How do surface temperatures differ?