[esp-r] World turned upside down....

Bob Irving bob.irving at brookes.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 16:11:27 GMT 2010

Attached is a screen shot of the first zone I have created in a model.
After entering the vertices of the zone, I changed the names and added constructions for two walls and then did the same for the Base, with the addition of linking it to the ground.
Returning to the wireframe, I now observe that the Base, renamed to Bdrm1_floor, is at the top of the drawing and Top-8 is at the bottom.
I've not rotated the drawing at all (honest!)
Please advise!
Bob Irving
PhD researcher
Oxford Inst of Sustainable Development