[esp-r] FW: Normal maximum zones value 72?

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:32:23 GMT 2010

Dear Achim£¬
        Thank you for giving answers to my question.But I wonder how to extend the number of zones allowed  by change of source or recompiling?Would you please tell me the specific operations?Moreover,why it is hazardous going beyond 99 zones?What if I build a high-rise building which may be over 20 floors?Then I can only prepare 3-4 zones for each floor.If so,the accuracy of simulation results may be worrisome.Thanks!Daisy.