[esp-r] Re: Normal maximum zones value 72?

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Jan 27 10:43:35 GMT 2010

Dear Daisy

it would maybe be possible to extend the number of zones allowed (change of
source, recompile ¨C though going beyond 99 zones may prove hazardous).
However, I would strongly recommend first checking if you cannot reduce the
number of zones in actually necessary in the model by combining thermally
similar ¡°real rooms¡± to one thermal zone. Keep in mind that bookkeeping
for such a number of zones is exponentially error prone and time consuming.

Regards

Achim