[esp-r] problems of click on bitmap facility

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:54:14 GMT 2010

Dear all,
     I want to define zones via the click-on-grid facility.I choose the floor plan extrusion mode and define zones,but when I exit from the click on facility,no zone appeares in the window,except the direction axis.But strangely,I can still enter the option of geometry&attribution and find all zones with right vertex coordinates and surface list.Moreover,when I restart the project manager and try to open the model again,it fails,reminding that could not find *.cfg.I feel disappointed.I just do the same thing as the cookbook tells.Your answers will be expected.Thank you in advance.