[esp-r] CO2 unit

Ehsan Asadi ehsan0asadi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 18:57:21 GMT 2010

Dear all,

I have done a room simulation with esp-r and defined the contaminant and network flow as well. I was wondering the result in CO2 graph are reported in g/kg or not. As I could see it has written beside the axes g/kg of CO2. I do not know how can I convert the values to PPM unit.
Usually 1000(g/kg) of CO2 is considered as PPM (MASS) and to transfer that to the PPM(Volume) it is necessary to times the value by 0.667. But in ESP-r documents(Samuel thesis) he just cross the values of CO2 in g/kg by 1000 and report the result.
If someone knows something in this matter, please help me.:)

Regards
Ehsan