[esp-r] How to change DWG files into X11 bitmap files?

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:20:45 GMT 2010

Dear all:

    I want to converte DWG files drawn by AutoCAD into an X11 bitmap files and usewith the click-on bitmap facility to create ground topography surfaces to associate with a model.I try many softwares to do it,all failed.Anbody ever add zones by loading existing CAD?It reminds me that the file I am trying to open is not in zip format,but acturally I have compressed the CAD file to zip format by WinZip software.Any answers will be appreciated!Thank you very much!From Daisy in China.