[esp-r] surface topology problem

Michael Dan B. Usman mdbusman at wesm.ph
Mon Nov 9 10:13:36 GMT 2009

i am using esp-r native windows version 11.7
i was able to build my structure with 6 zones without copying surfaces from other zones. after completing all zones, i made a 'variant' of the completed zones by adding the suffix "copy1".
i built each zone separately and then just updated the 'construction' and 'environment' for each surface. all surfaces that are shared by other zones have the 'environment' attribute tagged as "ANOTHER". and checking that the other surface has the same surface type, location, and construction.

but when trying to simulate, this error pops up:

A model with inconsistent surface topology attributes
might fail when simulated. This will list where.
found surface attribute... ANOTHER
Boundary looking for EXTER in Wctrlnorth:controlroom
connection is...   12 Wctrlnorth in controlroom is External
found surface attribute... ANOTHER

although checking the surface-vertex topology of one of the zones, this is the message:  Enclosure is fully bounded.

what could be the problem/s in my model?

attached is the zone 'controlroom' con and geo files.