[esp-r] Re: esp-r with windows 7

anthony none anthonynone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:38:50 GMT 2009

Dear Mrs. Kapsalaki,
I have access to a windows 7 machine and I shall try to find out with the
latest esp-r setup within the next few days (probably during the weekend).

Until then I would recommend setting up a virtualBox (Sun) with Linux/XP,
inside windows 7.
MS's latest OS appears quite stable (thus recommendable for a VirtualBox
implementation ). Using Linux on a VirtualBox inside 7, allows oneall Linux
functionality as well as using a datafile produced in Linux to be used in a
windows & app and vice versa.
One question though: Is it a 32-bit or a 64-bit windows 7 setup? Could you
please, as Dr. Hand suggested, post/email your findings..

-Antonios Maitos.