[esp-r] Re: esp-r with windows 7

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 16:57:22 GMT 2009

No one in ESRU has access to a Windows 7 machine.  Perhaps someone in the community
may be able to comment.

In such messages it would be most helpful if the specific nature of the problem is
included.  What happened, what module was running when the problem occurred,
what version of ESP-r was being used?  Was the localle set to USA or UK (in order for
the decimal places in numbers to be scanned correctly). Were there any messages noticed?