[esp-r] Re: Underground temperature?

武政孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Wed Sep 30 04:36:00 BST 2009

Thank you.

The procedure that I took is shown.

(1)The data of Tokyo was made from the EA climatic data by the following formats. An underground temperature is not included in the following formats.

 (From ESP-r FAQ)
*CLIMATE
# ascii climate file from kew64 binary db,
# defined in: kew64.asc
# col 1: Diffuse solar on the horizontal (W/m**2)
# col 2: External dry bulb temperature (Tenths DEG.C)
# col 3: Direct normal solar intensity (W/m**2)
# col 4: Prevailing wind speed (Tenths m/s)
# col 5: Wind direction (clockwise deg from north)
# col 6: Relative humidity (Percent)
kew # site name
1964 51.50 0.30 0 # year, latitude, long diff, rad flag
1 365 # period (julian days)
* day 1 month 1
0 49 0 30 230 81
0 48 0 25 230 81
0 47 0 30 230 82
0 43 0 25 230 82
etc

(2)I made the file by using the clm command.

In this case, may I judge the average temperature during year for an underground temperature to be used as an underground temperature?

The data of Tokyo of EnergyPlus is data of Hyakuri in Ibaraki Prefecture, and the average temperature in January lowers with Tokyo at several ℃.

The reason why I want to learn the computational method of an underground temperature is that the temperature in the below the floor level in the building seems to be a little low.

If the normal temperature during year is equal to an underground temperature, it is possible to understand.

-----
   Name : Koji Takemasa(Dr. Eng.)
 E-mail : koji_takemasa at mac.com