[esp-r] Re: Underground temperature?

武政 孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Tue Sep 29 10:54:58 BST 2009

Thank you.

The EA climatic data is usually used in Japan for the simulation of
the building. I also am using the EA climatic data of Tokyo.
The climatic data of this Tokyo decided to be converted into ASCII
data, and to use it with ESP-r.

Because the climatic data of ASCII form of the specified format can be
used for ESP-r. There is no item of an underground
temperature in the format. Then, I thought that ESP-r calculated an
underground temperature by me.

I want to learn the computational method.

By the way, the EA meteorogical data has the data of Japan of 840
points.

koji_takemasa at me.com(Dr. Eng.)