[esp-r] Is there certain ratio of infiltration & ventilation rate when we have ventailation rate only?

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Mon Sep 14 12:35:27 BST 2009

Hello everyone!
Is there certain ratio of infiltration & ventilation rate when we have
ventailation rate?

When we model a building with mechanical ventilation, usually we got
ventilation rate data only
but we are not provided infiltration rate.

In this case is it OK for us to assume that there is no infiltration?
Is it enough to set ventilation rate from other zone?

Your advice will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Mark

--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS consultants Ltd.

632-9 Guui 1(il)-dong Gwangjin-gu Seoul (143-834 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com