[esp-r] Re: Heating and Cooling Loads

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:19:40 BST 2009

Felipe,

these numbers show a very large differences. Diffrerences of lets say 30%
could be explained by the different convection coefficients applied,
supposing you implemented the same heat/cold emission system.
There must be some more differences in your input file.
Maybe start by performing a simple test calculating the thermal loads of a
cubic sealed (no ventilation) box without windows and without internal
gains. Then see whether such large differences occur for that case also.

Keep us in touch, so we could try finding out with you .;..

Succes

Leen Peeters