[esp-r] Re: ESP-r - Control loop (Wkd, Wknd setpoints)

Georgios KOKOGIANNAKIS Georgios.KOKOGIANNAKIS at nottingham.edu.cn
Sun Sep 6 14:42:18 BST 2009

Briana,

if you only want to use the ideal/basic control law you can use the temporal definitions file option (model context menu -> impose measured data). There, you can define your setpoints from an external file (e.g. a csv file) and they can vary at any way that you want. Check the CEN 15265 validation tests that come with ESP-r if you want to see an example of how to set this up.
If you want to use other types of control laws then somebody should develop something similar as this for the basic controls (probably not a difficult task).

Best regards,
Georgios