[esp-r] ESP-r - Control loop (Wkd, Wknd setpoints)

Briana Paige briana.paige at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:26:23 BST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to run a simulation that has different weekday and weekend
temperature setpoints for heating and cooling season. As far as I can tell
each control loop can only have one set of weekday, Saturday, Sunday
setpoints. Since each zone can only have one associated control loop, I am
unsure of how to go about this.

Other than running the simulation twice for cooling and heating season and
changing the associated control loop each time, is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Briana Paige Kemery
Dept of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Carleton University