[esp-r] Re: Problem with airflow network

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 10 15:21:29 BST 2009

In a dozen years of creating flow networks I have never had an occasion to
use a known fixed boundary type.  Boundary nodes are typically of type
wind pressure driven for most users.

Again, the design of flow networks is covered in the ESP-r Cookbook.  If someone has a really good use for
fixed nodes then I would be happy to include it in the Cookbook.