[esp-r] erroneous result

Chandrayee Basu chandrayeeee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:44:12 BST 2009

Hello All

I am trying to simulate a sports hall for teh climate of munich. I had also
simulated a classroom for the same climate and am pretty satisfied with the
result. Further it also complies with code. However for the sports hall
unlike the class room I am strangely getting greater convective gain
(external transperant surface) in the north orientation than in south. Also
the heating load is higher in the lower and cooling load higher in the north
than in the south.
I have checked the elevations carefully and I am quite sure of teh
orientations. But this result is worrying me. Could it be due to some
shifting of coordinate points or origin?

Looking forward to some help.
Sincere Regards
Chandrayee

--