[esp-r] daylight casual gains control

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Tue Jun 16 10:09:21 BST 2009

dear,

I was preparing a control file for daylight control, when I got stuck and no file was prepared.
I was running in text mode and when trying to safe the file, it was not 'taking' the name and required for a name over and over again, till I finally closed the program.

Casual Gain Control:   Zone: reception
                        Desc: no description supplied
                      a control for daytypes
                      b Control periods  :   8 17
                        Lighting zones   :   1
                        _______________________________________
                      c Lighting zone >>  1
                      d Control type    : On-Off
                      e Calculation type: Analytical DF
                      f Control data  : 500.0   1.5   0.1   0.1  0
                      g Photocell data:   1.0  1
                        Posn: x  y   z   ux   uy   uz
                      m  2.50  2.50  2.50  0.00  0.00 -1.00
                        ____________________________________
                      * add/ delete lighting zone
                      ! list casual gain control information
                      > save casual gain control information
                      ? help
                      - exit this menu

 Casual Gain Control:?> >
(currently: reception.cgc)
 Zone casual gain control file ? reception.cgc
(currently: reception.cgc)
 Zone casual gain control file ? -
(currently: -)
 Zone casual gain control file ? reception.cgc
(currently: reception.cgc)
 Zone casual gain control file ? reception.cgc
(currently: reception.cgc)
 Zone casual gain control file ? reception.cgc

(currently: reception.cgc)
 Zone casual gain control file ? reception.cgc
(currently: reception.cgc)

The part of the code that has to do with it is:
  246     CALL EASKS(LTMP,' Zone casual gain control file ?',
     &      ' ',72,DLCGCIN,'cgc control file',IER,5)
          IF(IER.NE.0)GOTO 246
          IF(LTMP(1:2).NE.'  ')THEN

whcih is in esruprj/edcasctl.F line 188

However, a similar routine is to be found multiple times within the code (like bldsht.F line 79).

Anyone a suggestion?

Leen