[esp-r] surface attributes for adjacent zones

NALIN SWAROOP nalin_swaroop at iitb.ac.in
Sun Jun 14 05:21:23 BST 2009

Hello all

I have a 8 floor 43 zones building but the the problem is every time I try
to to give the boundary conditions for zone adjacency(surface in another
zone option) for one zone and then move on to next zone, after some time I
check the boundary conditions for the previously defines zones, they are
changed randomly to some other surfaces in some other zones and I am not
able to correctly define boundary conditions and the topology vertex
connection test gives me errors. Is there a prescribed method for defining
adjacent zones??

TIA

Nalin