[esp-r] adapting optical properties directly in .tmc file

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Sat May 30 22:19:32 BST 2009

Dear,

I was running an optimisation for window area on a whole year basis, ending up with optimal area's being minimum independent of climate (Italy, Canada or Belgium).
If I consider winter and spring, than the results show more realistic.
Checking the transmission in the .tmc files, values are shown in the range of 0.6. So I thought to adapt this and rerun the simulation.
If I adapt it in the .tmc only, would that be sufficient?

Thanks,

Leen