[esp-r] Re: install failure (after getting source code on MSYS)

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com
Thu May 28 16:28:08 BST 2009

Alex, John

I really appreciate your kind answers.

Through those troubles, I could get much understanding of the nature of MSYS
and Cygwin.

Here is one suggestion regarding 'notes'.

Sometimes, commands and menus on certain OS can be little bit confusing to a
novice like me ;)

As we can see in our Cook Book, screen shots can give us clearer
understandings.

I understand the demanding works for those getting pictures on notes. But I
am sure that can save lots of time and energy of hundreds of users ^^

Always appreciating your helps and supports,

Lewis Yook

Team Manager,
DASS Consultants Ltd.

143-834, Venture Center 304-ho, 632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea

T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com