[esp-r] Re: install failure (after getting source code on MSYS)

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu May 28 10:19:34 BST 2009

Hi Lewis

The last message in your screenshot tells you that g77 is missing. Either
it actually is missing or it may be in an unusual path. Which gcc are you
using? The makefile assumes g77 for older gcc, as far as I know. Newer gcc
should be looking for gfortran.

The first “stack dump” I don’t know. Does svn work from the command
line? Possibly a problem, there.

Regards

Achim