[esp-r] Re: install failure (after getting source code on MSYS)

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com
Thu May 28 01:28:04 BST 2009

I got downloaded a rebase.exe file and put it in /msys/1.0/bin.

That enabled me to execute the rebase thing and it worked. (It worked in
MinGW command prompt)

This small success leads to me another challenge ;)

Does anyone can check the attached picture and tell me what is going on?

I got this screen after running

./Install -d c:\Esru

on MSYS command prompt.

Best Regard,

Lewis

Team Manager,
DASS Consultants Ltd.

143-834, Venture Center 304-ho, 632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea

T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com