[esp-r] Re: install failure (after getting source code on MSYS)

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com
Tue May 26 17:58:46 BST 2009

Thank you, Alex for your kind help.

Actually, I also suspected some troubles due to coexisting Cygwin and MSYS.

That is why I removed Cygwin from my machine before the installing of MinGW
and MSYS.

I removed some registry values using 'regedit' and then delete the
'c:\Cygwin' folder manually.

In my guess, '*rebase*' is a Cygwin command.

In MSYS command window, 'rebase' command cannot be found according to 'sh'.

Hope anyone knows something about this

Regard,

Lewis I. Yook

Team Manager,
DASS Consultants Ltd.

143-834, Venture Center 304-ho, 632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea

T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com