[esp-r] Re: ESP-r developers' meeting at Building Simulation 2009

Tang, David David.Tang at owenscorning.com
Mon May 18 11:14:16 BST 2009

Hi,

Still planning but may be coming to share wiith you the followings:
1. esp-r based metal building energy calculator (completed with thanks for Jon customising esp-r)
2. another esp-r based multi-zone building energy calculator that is able to intelligent HVAC scheme design based on economical, technical, environmental, social criteria; equipment sizing; hourly and annual running cost; initial cost and payback. (developing)
3. esp-r model builder: creating esp-r zones and cfg files using our own rendered 3D CAD toolkits and having fun flying through; inserting windows and doors and splitting shared surfaces with a single click of button. (developing)

Regards,

David Tang, CEng FCIBSE FEI
Chief Engineer, Energy Solutions
Owens Corning
T: +86 21 6101 9587; F: +86 21 6101 9588; m: +86 13817249419

The information contained in this communication and its attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify postmaster at owenscorning.com and delete the communication without retaining any copies. Thank you.

Translations available: http://www.owenscorning.com/emailfooter.html