[esp-r] Re: CFD problem

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 10:45:26 BST 2009

It looks like the cells that you have nominated for each of the boundary
conditions (regardless of conflation type) are defined more than once or not
at all. Make sure that all the cells in each of x,y and z directions are only
used once when defining your boundary conditions.

If the problem persists please provide the exact text string describing the
error.

-Aizaz