[esp-r] Re: ESP-r installation

João Mariz Graça joao.mariz at ineti.pt
Tue Apr 21 10:07:05 BST 2009

I think that the ESP-r version is the 11.1, because I have download it
using subversion,
I have done "apt-get install subversion" and then "svn checkout
https://esp-r.net/espr/esp-r/trunk"
I got a new ./trunk/src directory were I could found the Install script.

The error seems to be because I d'ont have the g77 installed and the
install script calls for it.
I have tryed to install it using for first the "apt-get install" ubunto
comand, however I did not succeed.
However in the ubunto's synaptic repository I found gfortran (not g77)
which I have installed, but it seems to me that the ESP-r install script
wants g77
My version of gcc is the 4.3 (I think that it is the last one),

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

João