[esp-r] Re: ESP-r source code

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 30 16:03:13 BST 2009

Hi Paulo,

Have a look at the subversion primer for ESP-r:

http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Documents/subversion.pdf

(If you're using linux, there's a good chance you already have svn
installed. Type 'which svn' at the command prompt to check).

Once you've downloaded the source, you'll find a README file located
inside the 'src' directory. It provides details on how to compile ESP-r.

If you have any further directions, you can direct them to this list.

- Alex

________________________________

From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk
[mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Paulo Filipe de
Almeida Ferreira Tavares
Sent: March 30, 2009 10:38
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] ESP-r source code

Hi all!

I'm working with a compiled version of ESP-r (for Linux), but in the few
time i must work with the source code. How can i install ESP-r with the
source code? I haven't understand how to use a sub-version... And what
is the one that i need to install... What is the function of this?

Can someone send me some tips?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares