[esp-r] Re: running ish for select months from command line

Lukas Swan (Dal) lswan at dal.ca
Sun Mar 15 19:47:48 GMT 2009

Hi Liam

I had also been looking for this to save time during our batch simulations
that involved obstruction files.

I did not see any support for this in the code and so I updated my branch
/Lukas_Swan during commit -r 4011 to support month calls for the automated
ish calculation.

You simply need to supply arguments (e.g. 1 and 12)

-month_begin 1

-month_end 12

In the command line with -act silent_update or -act recalculate.

In my preliminary runs it appears that this saves approx 5 seconds if you
are only looking at 1 month and have a single obstruction.

Regards

Lukas Swan

Dalhousie Univ.

Canada