[esp-r] How to describe desks and furniture inside a zone?

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com.test-google-a.com
Mon Mar 9 21:47:34 GMT 2009

Dear all.

As I have heard before, the esp-r allows me to describe some mass in a zone.

It is sometimes important because the heat capacity of the objects in a zone
such as desk, furniture and so on should be considered in the energy
calculation.

I'm just wondering HOW I CAN DESCRIBE some floating mass or objects inside a
zone in ESP-r.

It seems that those objects inside a zone give a considerable effect on
temperature profile or heating/cooliing loads.

Your Reply will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Lewis Yook

--
Team Manager,
Integrated Simulation Unit.

143-834
Venture Center 304-ho

632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com