[esp-r] Re: g-value of glass

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 11:17:03 GMT 2009

Leen,

The standard is BS EN 410:1998 as you rightly said. The standard gives
formulae assuming spectral properties are known. Within the code this has
been simplified for monochromatic light, so the output you get from ESP-r
makes some assumptions. All that ESP-r does is report g-values. These are not
used in calculations and there is no impact on thermal results.

Regards,
Aizaz