[esp-r] Re: g-value of glass

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Sun Feb 22 10:56:28 GMT 2009

Paul,

there is, but it does not work. Furthermore, I found in the mailinglist (2 years back, I think) that the calculation of the g-value is based on a standard (En 410 if I remember well) and that the actual g-value is indeed based on a range of assumptions.
However, I find no info on the kind of assumptions made, nor on there possible impact.

So, if anyone could provide me with that....