[esp-r] Re: Fwd: Re: ... climate files ...

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Feb 10 13:45:06 GMT 2009

Hi Matt,

ESP-r uses an unusual convention when expressing longitude; it measuers
it east or west from the nearerst 15-degree meridian (that is,. 15W,
30W, or in your case, 90 W).

- Alex

Alex Ferguson
Sustainable Buildings and Communities (Housing Group)
CanmetENERGY
Natural Resources Canada
P:+1 613 995 3294
F:+1 613 996 9909