[esp-r] Re: Espr Prj Manager Launch problem with Cygwin emulation

bereket nigusse bereketan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:53:24 GMT 2009

Jon,

I just tried step 2; I did get the path but when I typed

   /usr/esru/esp-r/bin/prj

there is no response.  It blinks for second a and returns back to the command line position.

Regarding step 1:

I typed the "startxwin.sh" on the cygwin command line, the response is "command not found".

Any insight?  Do I have to copy these commands "startxwin.sh" or "startxwin.bat" separately to a specific path?  Do they come with Cygwin installation?

Many thanks,

Bereket