[esp-r] Re: Several zones facing the same zone

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Jan 6 08:40:23 GMT 2009

Dear Per

You will need to subdivide the hallway zone such that each room has a corresponding own connection surface to the hallway. Possibly the quickest way to go about this is to first create a room zone, then multiply this to the required number and afterwards create the hallway by “connecting existing vertices”. Missing vertices would need to be entered beforehand, though (but the coordinates should be known, so that should not be a problem).

Regards

Achim