[esp-r] Re: menu items

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 14:06:31 GMT 2008

It looks like the text on the courseware web page is out of date. Sorry about that.

Zone composition is equal to zone definition.

Casual gain control is equal to lighting control.

Blind control is typically implemented as a change in optical properties within
the construction materials menu item (look for transparent layer properties).

The on-line tutorial is www.esru.strath.ac.uk  and look for courseware. And
since some of that is out of date many users go to the publications page and
then users manuals and then the ESP-r Cookbook and Exercises for Cookbook.

-ESRU