[esp-r] Re: timedependent behaviour of control loop

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 10 11:40:56 GMT 2008

Achim,

No simple way of what you say comes to mind save using temporal definition.
Currently running a consecutive simulation is possible using day type
extensions available in my branch (day types need to be increased to 52x3
days). I do not know how critical the model is to initial values or how
variegated the control loops are. It should be possible to use fewer day
types and more simulations by modelling recommended number of pre-sim days
(or more) with requisite controls. Again this too will be model specific.

It does present a case for further development though in that final timestep
conditions from a previously run simulation be imposed as the initial
conditions for another simulation.

To get the ADEPT project do as Jeremy states or get the readme file from
http://www.sesg.strath.ac.uk/Downloads/ADEPT2.0_Readme.pdf
and follow it for the full download

Regards,
Aizaz