[esp-r] timedependent behaviour of control loop

Christian Anker Hviid cah at byg.dtu.dk
Mon Nov 10 09:05:45 GMT 2008

Hello ESP-r users

This may be a stupid question but I am wondering what happened to the different day type index numbers? Index 1-3 still exists as weekdays and sat and sun. But what happened to 4-7?

This leads to my true question: is it possible to specify different behaviour for summer and winter for a weekday/sat/sun control loop? In some places 52 different loops - one for each week - are mentioned as an option, but how would you do that in a smart way? In other simulation programs you can specify a hierarchy of control loops, but this is not possible in ESP-r.

Best regards
Christian Hviid, DTU