[esp-r] Re: Import from AutoCAD to ESP-r

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 21:03:08 GMT 2008

The version 11.5 used in the example below seems to lack some of
the bug fixes that are currently being moved into the standard version
of ESP-r.  The geometry file being created has fewer data items than
are expected (the boundary condition tags are missing).

To test this it would be useful to email me the DXF file that you were
attempting to read in and I will try it with a different version of the
source code that may do a better job.

-Jon Hand
jon at esru.strath.ac.uk