[esp-r] Re: MZELWE Longwave Flux Messages

Holger Bertling holger.bertling at gmx.de
Thu Oct 16 15:57:24 BST 2008

THANK YOU BOTH!

For the protocol:

There was only mineral wool on the outside-face.
I plastered it with light plaster
and there were 30 Percent less mistakes.
I plastered it with dense plaster
and there were 60 Percent less mistakes.
I increased the time-steps per hour to 30
and there are no mistakes anymore.

Best regards,
happy Holger