[esp-r] Re: Does somebody know Heating Glass?

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 13:07:04 BST 2008

Lewis,

There are at least two ways in which a surface can have a fixed temperature.
1. Define the surface to be a constant boundary condition (surface attributes
> choose surface > environment > prescribed static)

2. Define a building control loop and control the surface of choice to a
prescribed temperature.

Approach 1 is easier to use but also requires the radiation condition to be
specified and may not be appropriate if you want to take solar processes into
account. Approach 2 will additionally give you the heating load to keep the
surface at a constant temperature

Regards,
Aizaz