[esp-r] Re: combination of plant and airflow network

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Mon Aug 18 08:10:01 BST 2008

Hi Tobias,

attached you will find a xxx.pln file with the connection to a flow network.

i) connect plant and airflow network at their interfaces:
see at "plant network connection", the number of component/node/component is connected to the node/dhight/node number of the flow network.

(ii) plant to zones when the building exists of MANY zones:
See "supl1" beside "diversion ratio".

I had a lot of trouble to create the connection in my small model, but in the end it works.

Good luck.

Regards
Monika