[esp-r] Re: plant control: sense plant output

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 17:17:37 BST 2008

Bernd,

Take a look at the ADEPT project at sesg.strath.ac.uk, The project contains
control files that control the WCH pump based on sensing thermostat output.
Do note that the plant database is non-standard.

Closer to home you may look at exemplars > systems and controls > with wet
central heating systems. This model has a pump but does not have a control
loop for it.

Regards,
Aizaz