[esp-r] Re: import optical data from WINDOW6

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 14:38:36 BST 2008

The code that went in last week to the development branch is able
to import Window 5.1 and 5.2 reports into esp-r.  We have not
yet looked at how a Window 6 report differs  - it might be easy
but probably not because Window 6 includes some diffuse
calculations and probably writes out more data.

If you can make do with Window 5.2 then go with the
development_branch version.

Regards, Jon Hand