[esp-r] gshp modeling

Marco Manzan manzan at units.it
Mon Jun 23 15:41:20 BST 2008

dear all

I'm trying to model a vertical borehole heat exchanger for ground source heat
pumps, I know the model is available in esp-r since it has been implemented
for the esp-r/HOT-3000 but I couldn't find any example to use it, is it
available any documentation describing the steps required to setup such a
problem?

I found the paper

Julia Purdy, Andrew Morrison,  Ground-source heat pump simulation within a
whole-building analysis, E, Eighth International IBPSA Conference, Eindhoven,
Netherlands  August 11-14, 2003

but despite this paper describe the implementation of the model in esp-r it is
not sufficient to set up a suitable model.

Thanks in advance

Marco

--
|Marco Manzan               Email: manzan at units.it            |