[esp-r] actunate "Radiance Desktop Panel" ?

QIU zhongqiu at cityu.edu.hk
Wed Jun 18 08:18:24 BST 2008

Dear all,

I use ubuntu 8.03 and installed the "esp-r" and "radiance" packages. Esp-r and radiance work well separately.

I open an examplar file, /opt/esru/espr/training/cg_ctl/coupling/coupling.cfg,
(i)then click "casual gain control" -->
(ii)then click edit, display "lighting control scheme" -->
(iii)then click exit, display "index 1 > number of zones..."-->
(iV)click continue, another "index 1 > number of zones..." pop out-->
(V)click continue, display "zone list,number of menu items too small"-->
(Vi)click continue, display "could not find sensor loacation and orientations"-->
(Vii)click continue, "radiance desktop panel" pop up.

I think where are some problems in step (iii) to (Vi),

What do "index 1 > number of zones..." and "zone list,number of menu items too small" mean? and why that examplar"could not find sensor loacation and orientations"?

Does anyone have experiences about this?

Any answers are great help.

Thank you in advance.

Qiu